- Immerse yourself in the wine and food culture of the Algarve on a private tour
- Visit a local winery and distillery for wine and brandy tastings
- Get views over the Algarve region during lunch at a mountaintop restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at Portimao hotels
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointPortimao, Portimao, Faro District, Algarve
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up everywhere directly at costumer's accomodation or wherever is confortable for them.
The pick-up is included in the price within the area of Portimão and close surroundings.
Pick-up service is available in a much wider area of the region, by adding an extra fee
Customers are contacted to arrange all the details of the meeting
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Availability for tours needs to be checked before confirmation of a booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Algarve Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great tour for both the wine expert and the wine novice." See review