Explore our promoted experiences
- Cut out the crowds, and opt for a private Benagil Cave cruise
- Keep your safety in mind and wear a provided lifejacket
- Find the prettiest coves and beaches for photos en route
- Travel with a professional skipper who knows the coast well
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is a Golden colour wooden kiosk at Praia da Rocha/Marina de Portimão. It's the 7th one counting from the beach. It's near the surf school. Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ytDw9Bhg5p82 Address: Avenida Rio Arade 275, 8500-843 Portimão. GPS: LAT: 37,116170 N LONG: -8,529181 W
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arctic Seagull - Benagil Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms