- Book a private cruise to the Benagil Grotto online to save time on your vacation
- Skip the tourist boats and sail to the Benagil Grotto without the crowds
- Leave the route and driving to the vessel's captain and relax on board
- Find stunning photo locations with the help of the local commander
Departure & Return
Address: Marina de Portimao Kiosk nº10 Portimão, Portugal, 8500-345 Note: Look for the yellow and orange houses on the left side of the avenue, passing the parking lot barrier and go to the end of the avenue next to the beach and look for Royal Nautic kiosk (on the right side of the avenue).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Nautic
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms