- Learn about Portland with a local guide to lead the way
- Choose from three different tours depending on your interests
- See more of Portland by touring it on foot
- Group sizes are limited to 12 people for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
DIRECTOR PARK, 815 SW Park Ave, next to the Travel Portland Visitor's Information Center We'll meet you near the chess board on the south end of the park, near Taylor Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms