- Columbia River Gorge and Mount Hood tour from Portland
- Easy day out in the glorious nature of the Pacific Northwest
- Live, fully narrated tour from informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy an intimate tour of 12 people maximum
Departure & Return
We pick up at one of the corners of Director Park, located at the cross-streets of SW 9th Ave and SW Taylor St. The guide will aim to pull up in front of a restaurant called Pastini.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Discover two of the Gorge’s most striking waterfalls, Latourell Falls and Multnomah Falls. Visit the classic Multnomah Falls Historic Lodge and stretch your legs with a short hike to the falls’ prime viewpoint, Benson Bridge.
Head to Hood River, a picturesque valley town renowned as a prime destination for wind sports. Watch kiteboarders and windsurfers skate across the water as you enjoy free time for lunch, followed by a scenic drive that culminates at Timberline Lodge, located at a whopping height of 6,000 feet on the crest of Mount Hood. Spend some free time on a guided tour of the lodge, famous as the setting for the classic film The Shining before returning to Portland at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Dress in layers as you travel though varied climates
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Locally sourced hazelnuts are served complimentary during the tour. Please contact the tour provider if you have a nut allergy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildwood Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls and Mt Hood Tour from Portland.