Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Columbia River Gorge with a local guide
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
In front of Starbuck's Coffee at Pioneer Courthouse Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oregon Tour Co., LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Since the waterfall areas are so crowded in the summer, you really need a guide to navigate the parking and traffic situations to be able to see the falls - and Pete was ideal for that." See review
- "We had a great day touring the Columbia River Gorge and Oregon's beautiful waterfalls, and I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting the area!" See review