- Take in Columbia Gorge Scenery and leave the driving to someone else
- Learn about the Columbia River from an expert local guide
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Departure & Return
Our shop is #120, in the breezeway of the silver and red building. If you're having trouble finding us, walk north on SE 9th Avenue from Main Street and look to your left! If you're looking for parking, you can find limited street parking and paid lots at 7th and Madison and 10th and Madison Streets
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Columbia River Gorge and Waterfall Hiking Tour.
- "We would recommend this tour to anyone that wants to maximize their sightseeing in a 4 hour window." See review