- 6-day tour of northern Portugal's most important cities and landmarks
- Walk around Aveiro, known as the Venice of Portugal, and the charming medieval village of Óbidos
- Explore Porto's city center, the Stock Exchange Palace and St Francisco Church
- Enjoy free time in the villages of Guimarães, Nazaré, Tomar and Barcelos
- Discover the University of Coimbra, one of the most ancient universities in the world
- Visit the charming villages of Braga, Batalha and Fátima
- Go up the Sacred Hill in Guimarães and take in views of the Palace of the Dukes of Bragança and the Royal Castle
- Five nights of accommodation and transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned motor-coach
Departure & Return
Our Tourism office is blue and it is located next to a corner.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- There is no toilet on board the coach
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day North Portugal Tour: Porto, Braga, Fátima, Coimbra, Guimaraes, Aveiro and Batalha, from Lisbon.