- 9-hour Porto sightseeing tour including Douro River cruise, wine cellar tour, and a fado performance
- Ideal for families and groups with limited time in Porto
- Tick off top attractions such as Porto Se Cathedral and Sao Bento rail station on a sightseeing tour
- Tour a wine cellar, taste Port wine, and enjoy a 1-hour Douro River cruise
- Lunch and round-trip transport from Porto hotels are included
- Experience a live fado performance in the evening
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Proceed to the Sao Bento railway station, famed for its elaborate interior design, and then descend to a wine cellar to take a guided tour and sample world-famous Port wine.
Then, head to the picturesque Ribeira District and receive two vouchers: one for lunch in a local restaurant and the other for a 1-hour cruise on the Douro River. Receive all of the instructions necessary for both activities from your guide and then enjoy free time in which to complete them.
After resting at your hotel or continuing to explore, you’ll be collected from your hotel and given a panoramic tour of the city by night. Then, revitalize with a Portuguese dinner accompanied by a fado show, an ancient Portuguese tradition.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Porto hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more
- This activitiy includes half day guided tour plus lunch voucher plus 6 bridges cruise voucher and Fado Show voucher
- Tours run in small groups between 8 and 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Best of Porto Sightseeing Tour with Lunch, 6 Bridges Cruise and Evening Fado Tour.