8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time in Portugal with a full-day tour to the two heritage cities of Braga and Guimarães. After getting picked up at your hotel in Porto, explore the historic center and striking castle of Guimarães plus the Cathedral in Braga. Learn about each town’s history from your guide and relax over a traditional Portuguese lunch including Vinho Verde, a wine produced locally.
- Discover two heritage cities in one convenient tour
- Follow your guide on walks through Braga and Guimarães
- Taste traditional flavors during lunch including local wine
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Admission Ticket Braga Cathedral
Admission Ticket Guimarães Castle
Admission Ticket Duke's Palace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customer accommodation. Please refer your hotel or address where you are staying in Porto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portugal Excellence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Braga and Guimarães with Lunch Included - Small Group - Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Braga and Guimarães with Lunch Included - Small Group - Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Braga and Guimarães with Lunch Included - Small Group - Full Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory