- A full-day cruise from Porto to Pinhão
- Take in the breathtaking scenery along the Douro River
- Enjoy breakfast onboard your boat
- Explore the charming winery town of Pinhão
- Discover the wonders of the Douro Valley
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is subject to availability, weather and sailing conditions
- Panoramic cruise
- The cruise requires a minimum number of participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In case there is a change in the program or no availability, the return is made by train instead of bus
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up service from the hotel is not included neither drop off service
- No refunds for late passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Cruise from Porto to Pinhão with Breakfast and Lunch.
- "It is wise to show up 15 - 20 minutes early." See review