9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Soak up Portuguese culture on this full-day tour of the Douro Valley, departing from Porto. Meet your friendly guide and settle into your air-conditioned vehicle, then relax on the short scenic ride from Porto to the Douro Valley. See the Douro Valley’s main highlights, like stunning port wineries, a 16th-century monastery, and picturesque landscape. Break for lunch at the charming village of Pinhão, in the heart of the valley. After a full day of sightseeing and sampling Portuguese specialties, enjoy a quick ride back to Porto.
- Take a day trip from Porto to the UNESCO-listed Douro Valley
- Spend the day sampling wine and savor a delicious lunch
- Take a relaxing river cruise from Pinhao
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Stop to visit landmarks and art exhibitions that other tours bypass, and enjoy not one but two wine tastings.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel/address in the city of Porto);
Expert tour guide;
Transport by air-conditioned minivan;
Visit to two wineries with guided visits and wine tastings (Ports and DOC Douro Wines)
Lunch of typical Portuguese food (Meat, fish or vegetarian. Gluten free may also be requested);
Small-group tour up to 8 people;
River Cruise of 1h on Typical Boat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can also be picked up from a private address other than hotels (in the city of Porto).
Please contact us with your hotel/address if you are not able to input it during the checkout stage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Possibility of vegetarian or gluten free meal, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Pick ups may start before 8h30 am.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Road Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Douro Wine Tour Including Lunch and River Cruise
7 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory