- 6-hour sightseeing tour of Porto including dinner and a fado performance
- Ideal for travelers with limited time in Porto
- Tick off top Porto attractions on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the UNESCO-listed historic center
- Enjoy a Portuguese dinner accompanied by fado music in the evening
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off at HOTELS is included for the Porto City Tour and Fado Night Tour on this special package (When option selected)
What To Expect
Proceed to the Sao Bento railway station, famed for its elaborate interior design, and then descend to a wine cellar to take a guided tour and sample world-famous Port wine.
Then, return to your hotel to relax or continue exploring independently. At a time prearranged with your guide, you’ll be collected from your hotel once again and embark on a panoramic tour of the city by night, in order to gain an alternative perspective of Porto.
Your final stop is in a traditional Portuguese restaurant, where you’ll feast on local classics and listen to a live fado performance. Conclude your tour with drop-off at our Porto hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 25 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Porto City Tour Half Day with Dinner and live Fado Show.