- Visit top attractions such as Porto Se Cathedral, Avenida dos Aliados, and the Torre & Igreja dos Clerigos on a guided tour
- Taste Port in a historic wine cellar
- Enjoy a riverboat cruise on the Douro River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
See, too, the gorgeous boutiques that line Avenida dos Aliados, the waterside Ribeira District, and Sao Bento railway station, all the while listening to culture- and history-rich commentary.
Head to foz do Douro to take in the stunning views, then explore the Serralves museum, the emblematic Casa da Música, the Cristal palace and popular Boavista Avenue. Take a break for lunch and enjoy some free time to explore before meeting back up with the group. Afterward, descend to a historic Port wine cellar to taste sweet port wines.
Then, in the afternoon, climb aboard a boat and embark on a cruise down the Douro River: sail beneath Porto’s famous six bridges and past pastel-colored houses glittering in the sunshine.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Porto hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The traffic is really bad in Porto itself so you have to allow plenty of time for activities if going around by car." See review