- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Câmara Municipal do Porto ( City Hall) Please, follow ALL start points instructions bellow to find the CORRECT meeting point to meet your tour guide: 1- Locate the City Hall building at Humberto Delgado Square; 2- Once at this square, locate the statue of the writer Almeida Garrett;
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- A maximum of 8 people per tour (sharing the tour guide might occur in the case of different bookings for the same language)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portugal Private Touring
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff