3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring a city on foot means you get a more intimate glimpse into the area than you would in a coach or car. Get a comprehensive overview of Porto, and receive undivided attention from your guide, on a private walking tour that’s ideal for first-time visitors. You’ll discover a mix of famous attractions and hidden gems, and receive tailored recommendations that are sure to enhance your vacation.
- Get an intimate glimpse into Porto during a private walking tour
- Receive tailored recommendations from a private guide and explore at your own pace
- Wander between attractions without getting lost or flustered
- Th tour provides a comprehensive overview of Porto that's ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide for 3 hours
Meet the guide in hotel centralli located or in a central meeting point
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Praça da Liberdade 137, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Private 3-hour walking tour of Porto with official tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Private 3-hour walking tour of Porto with official tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Private 3-hour walking tour of Porto with official tour guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Private 3-hour walking tour of Porto with official tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoWalking Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalWalking Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory