7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and spend the day exploring Porto’s world-famous Douro region on a tour that lets you cover more sights in less time. Unlike typical Douro tours, this one includes a ride in a traditional rabelo boat, and stops at two lookout points that you may not have heard of if traveling on your own. Plus, included hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- Opt for a premium experience of the Douro River on a day trip from Porto
- Stop at lesser-known lookout points and beat the crowds
- Benefit from the personalized attention and insider knowledge of your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in your local- PORTO
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, Pedras Rubras, 4470-558 Vila Nova da Telha, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Douro First
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Premium?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Premium?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Premium?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Liberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & Tickets