Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea) Tours
93 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
150 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Set sail along the ruggedly beautiful Amalfi Coast for your own private adventure at sea. Climb aboard a boat from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Minori, or Maiori and relax on deck as your expert skipper navigates alongside World Heritage-listed sea cliffs, hidden coves, and romantic beaches. Stop as often as you wish to swim or climb ashore to explore charming seaside villages. It’s a perfect outing for couples, families or groups of friends.
- Private boat charter along the Amalfi Coast
- Soak up the sun on deck while an expert skipper navigates the famed coastline
- Explore coves, grottoes, beaches, and seaside villages
- Several ports of departure available
- Go ashore to visit charming villages like Amalfi, Praiano, and Maiori
- Choose from a traditional wooden boat, speedboat, luxury speedboat, or larger yacht
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Use of snorkeling masks
Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
Lunch (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
2: 84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
3: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
4: 84010 Minori, SA, Italy
5: 84010 Maiori, SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Minori or Maiori?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Minori or Maiori?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters." See review
Product code: 6405P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastJet Boating - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiJet Boating - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory