7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capri is one of Italy’s most popular islands and can be overrun with tourists visiting for the day. Escape the crowds and enjoy exclusive views of the coastline with this luxury boat tour. Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters, explore the sea grottoes, and take in corners of the island known only to locals. There’s even time to relax on board with music, a glass of Prosecco, and snacks.
- Avoid the hassle of Capri’s crowds by setting sail with a private boat
- Discover the island’s hidden caves and coves with a local skipper
- Stops to swim with snorkeling equipment and beach towels provided
- Prosecco and Caprese salad for a happy hour at sea
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
The listed price does not include a € 100 mooring fee, payable at the time to the Capri Harbour if your choice is going in Capri Harbour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
2: 80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
3: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charter & Villas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Positano and Capri private boat tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Positano and Capri private boat tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Positano and Capri private boat tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Positano and Capri private boat tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Positano and Capri private boat tour
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriSorrentoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory