2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Two of Italy’s flagship products are wine and cheese, and you can sample both with this wine and mozzarella tour on the Amalfi Coast. Visit a historic family-run vineyard to taste organic Catalanesca and Aglianico wines, paired with the farm’s organic goat cheese, extra-virgin olive oil, and cured meats. Try your hand at making traditional mozzarella during a workshop, followed by homemade cake and limoncello.
- Visit a family-run farm and winery on the Amalfi Coast
- Taste local Catalanesca and Aglianico wines and fior di latte mozzarella
- Learn how to make traditional mozzarella cheese during a workshop
- Sample farm-fresh products like goat cheese, olive oil, and charcuterie
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Lunch: available at additional cost
Dinner: available at additional cost
Transfer, Hotel pick up/drop off service available at additional cost
Departure & Return
Via Castello, 3, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are happy to accomodate specific dietary requirements such gluten free etc: please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna degli dei
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Wine and cheese tasting - Mozzarella workshop?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Wine and cheese tasting - Mozzarella workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Organic Wine and cheese tasting - Mozzarella workshop?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Organic Wine and cheese tasting - Mozzarella workshop?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoFood Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiCategory