To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodations as per itinerary
English-speaking driver vehicle for 8hrs
Driver/guide who will provide commentary of the areas while driving
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The escort driver will be waiting holding a sign with your name on it. Will be waiting at the port at 8am. Train station will be at the end of the platform in which the train will be arriving. Hotel/private residence/B&B, lobby or outside the main doors. Airport, at the arrival lobby.
- Port, hotels, train station, airport, private resident, B&B
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/24/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Strollers and wheelchairs have limited access
- Uphill walk and stairs which can be somewhat difficult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ViaAmalfi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Positano Indulgence Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Positano Indulgence Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Positano Indulgence Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Positano Indulgence Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 91993P101
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastClassic Car Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoClassic Car Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiClassic Car Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory