- Full-day private Amalfi Coast cruise from Positano
- Discover hidden beaches, caves, and fjords along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Stop to explore the beaches and villages along the coast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and an itinerary customised to your preferences
Departure & Return
Special Instructions to get to our desk in Positano The exact meeting point is on the main pier "L'Uomo e il Mare" - it is the 3rd cabin on the right with emerald green roof (next to the Covo dei Saraceni Hotel) Please be on time, the boat cannot wait for late arrivals. You will be returned to Positano at the end of the excursion
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PLAGHIA CHARTER
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands