3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the stunning landscapes of Italy’s UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast with a half-day hike along the scenic Path of the Gods trail. Trek along the cliff tops from Agerola to Positano; enjoy dramatic views of the Amalfi villages, Sorrento Peninsula, and Capri Island; then refuel with a delicious 2-course lunch at a traditional trattoria.
- Half-day private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods hike with lunch
- Follow the scenic Path of the Gods along the rugged Mediterranean coast
- Enjoy spectacular views along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Amalfi Coast
- Visit a traditional trattoria in Nocelle village and tuck into a delicious 2-course lunch
- Easy level hike: suitable for participants of reasonable fitness
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Local and professional guide (associated with A.I.G.A.E. Italy)
Have lunch in a "local trattoria" above Positano, right at the end of the Path of the Gods
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Paolo Capasso, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes and light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods Hike with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods Hike with Lunch?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods Hike with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods Hike with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17726P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPositanoHiking - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastPhotography Tours - Amalfi CoastHiking - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPhotography Tours - SorrentoHiking - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiPhotography Tours - AmalfiCategory