- Guided tour of the historic city of Potsdam
- Learn about the Potsdam Conference attended by Churchill and Stalin
- See the Bridge of Spies
- Learn about Potsdam past as center of Prussian power
Departure & Return
Directions: Exit "Babelsberger Str." (north side), opposite direction to the main entrance (Tram and Busses). At exit "Babelsberger Str." are departing the sightseeing busses. Once you left the exit, go across the street, on the left-hand side, next to the bike rental station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Berlins Taiga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.