2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour of Prague
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Food and Beverages
Departure & Return
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Malostranské nám., 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Shared tour is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hours Historical Downtown of Prague?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hours Historical Downtown of Prague?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hours Historical Downtown of Prague?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hours Historical Downtown of Prague?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2224P100
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPragueArchitecture Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryArchitecture Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovArchitecture Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauCategory
Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Old Town Bridge TowerJan Becher MuseumSex Machines MuseumDancing House (Tancici Dum)Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Vyšehrad National Cultural MonumentJewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)M1 Lounge Bar & ClubNew Town (Nové Mesto)Museum of Senses PraguePrague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)Staropramen Visitor CenterHenry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)MusaionKGB Museum