- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland Parks small-group day trip from Prague
- Explore with a guide: avoid getting lost and ensure you see the highlights
- Hike to landmarks such as the Bastei Bridge, cruise through gorges, and more
- Four tour options, each including entry fees, lunch, and all transport
Departure & Return
We pick-up all travelers at their accommodation. If you want to meet on the meeting point instead, please let us know in advance.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable hiking shoes recommended
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Free rental of trekking poles available, please tell us at the time of booking if you need them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY U N I L I N E spol. s r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "And the stairs to the Prav?ická bridge can be steep and use shoes with good traction to prevent you from slipping." See review
- "Be prepared for an intense hike but the views at the top make it worth it." See review
- "It is a long day but worth it if you want to get away from Prague for a bit." See review