Are you interested in?
24 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1143 Tours & Activities
Charles Bridge (Karluv Most) Tours
269 Tours & Activities
50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Save vacation time while in Prague and secure your place by prebooking for this River Vltava sightseeing cruise. Buy in advance to lock in your ideal time and date, and then travel independently to the dock. Settle on the inside or outside deck and admire the scenery as you glide by Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Kampa Island, and the city’s top sights. On-board snacks and drinks at own expense.
- Admire Prague’s sights from the water on a River Vltava sightseeing cruise
- Prebook to secure your preferred time and date, and save hassle in Prague
- See Prague Castle and other sights in comfort, from the inner or outer deck
- Choose from several times a day, with drinks and snacks available to buy
Saved to wishlist!
Audio commentary in 8 languages
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointDvorak Embarkment, Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not ELECTRIC wheelchair accessible
- Departures every hour
- Wide selection of on-board refreshments
- Sightseeing without jostling in crowds
- Activity is suitable for seniors (no fitness level needed)
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prague Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Boats 1-hour Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Boats 1-hour Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all 126
See all 126
Product code: 63851P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPragueAudio Guides - PilsenDay Cruises - PilsenWater Tours - PilsenAudio Guides - Karlovy VaryDay Cruises - Karlovy VaryWater Tours - Karlovy VaryAudio Guides - DresdenDay Cruises - DresdenWater Tours - DresdenCategory
Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)Museum of Medieval TortureOld Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)John Lennon WallKampa IslandMuseum of CommunismPrague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Vyšehrad National Cultural MonumentHard Rock Café PragueWOW Black Light TheaterTa Fantastika Black Light TheatreSt. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)