Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
260 Tours & Activities
Prague Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours (and other fun Things to Do)
44 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience food, music, and Prague’s top monuments on a 3-hour dinner cruise down the Vltava River. After your complimentary welcome drink, enjoy an open buffet of both Czech and international cuisine. Relax as live music accompanies your dinner. The cruise offers unobstructed views of the city’s illuminated attractions, which you can appreciate from inside or on the outside deck.
- Eat both Czech and international food from the open buffet
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- Listen to live music during the cruise
- See the city from a unique vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointDvorak Embarkment, Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- international buffet
- suitable for vegetarians
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prague Boats
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Not good to breath in when you are a non smoker, maybe they could have an area at the back of the boat." See review
- "The waiting staff were attentive and the food wasn't brilliant but still better than buying fast food , But the local band playing music was a lovely addition." See review
- "We were a group of 14 so may be they could not put a big table by the window, the tables by the window side are set up for 4 or 2 persons." See review
Product code: 63851P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueDining Experiences - PilsenDay Cruises - PilsenWater Tours - PilsenDinner Cruises - PilsenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PilsenHalf-day Tours - PilsenDining Experiences - Karlovy VaryDay Cruises - Karlovy VaryWater Tours - Karlovy VaryDinner Cruises - Karlovy VarySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryDining Experiences - DresdenDay Cruises - DresdenWater Tours - DresdenDinner Cruises - DresdenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - DresdenHalf-day Tours - DresdenCategory
Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)The Prague IllusionPublic Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesZizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Vyšehrad National Cultural MonumentZizkov DistrictHistorical Building of the National MuseumJewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)Vltava RiverLesser Quarter (Mala Strana)MusaionSpanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)Prague ZooGolden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Ta Fantastika Black Light TheatreEstates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)