6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Engulf yourself in all things Prague on this informative and entertaining walking tour and river cruise, including a hearty traditional Czech meal for lunch. Start by exploring the Old Town, indulge in a rib-sticking lunch of Czech fare, and then board a boat to cruise the scenic Vltava River.
- Explore Prague's Old Town andhistoric center (UNESCO World Heritage) and visit the Jewish Quarter, Clementinum, Lesser Town and Prague Castle
- Cruise through 'Prague Venice' on a boat and see the city from the river
- See major attractions such as Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square and its Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Cemetery, Lennon Wall and more
- Enjoy stunning views across Prague from the city's the oldest vineyard
- Experience a traditional Czech meal for lunch at a local Prague restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Tour in English or German (depending on option selected)
Traditional Czech lunch
River cruise with refreshments and on-board commentary
Hotel pickup and drop-off on request (city center) - Usual pick up time at 10:30
Departure & Return
7, Týnská 627, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children below 12 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY McGee's Entertainment, s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Old Town, River Cruise and Prague Castle Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Old Town, River Cruise and Prague Castle Sightseeing Tour Including Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7434P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPragueRail Tours - Karlovy VaryWater Tours - Karlovy VaryDay Cruises - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryRail Tours - Cesky KrumlovWater Tours - Cesky KrumlovDay Cruises - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovRail Tours - PassauWater Tours - PassauDay Cruises - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
St. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)Kbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)Kutná HoraMuseum of Medieval TortureSS. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (Katedrální Chrám Sv. Cyrila a Metodeje)Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)Prague ZooPrague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Nerudova RudolfinumApple MuseumKGB Museum