1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See Prague Castle in a different light -- that is, almost no light! This 1.5-hour private walking tour explores Prague Castle, the largest fortress complex on the planet, at night. See the castle illuminated by lights and learn about the history of the structure without any of the maddening crowds!
- Explore Prague Castle at night with a private guide
- See Prague's top attraction illuminated at night and after the crowds are gone
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of the castle and the city illuminated at night
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Visiting Prague Castle at night avoids the crowds that fill it up during the day.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Due to the late hour, we are permitted to walk the grounds, but we do not enter the buildings
Departure & Return
Malostranské nám., 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will receive instant confirmation as soon as you book
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks Prague
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Castle by Night Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Castle by Night Guided Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Castle by Night Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Castle by Night Guided Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9457P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPragueNight Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryPhotography Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryNight Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovPhotography Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovNight Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauPhotography Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauCategory
Apple MuseumGolden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)National Technical Museum (Národní Technické Museum)Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Sedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec)Ta Fantastika Black Light TheatreMuseum KampaEstates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)The Prague IllusionKarlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)Nerudova Aquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Clementinum (Klementinum)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Dancing House (Tancici Dum)Magdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna)Kampa IslandKGB Museum