Are you interested in?
Prague Castle (Prazský Hrad) Tours
316 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
56 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
172 Tours & Activities
15 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
The line to get into Prague Castle, particularly St. Vitus Cathedral, can be daunting and long. But this skip-the-line admission lets you breeze right past over tourists and head straight into the Castle and its many rooms where you can begin discovering all the history and architecture of the place.
- Skip-the-line Prague Castle ticket in central Prague
- Explore Prague Castle at your own pace
- Step back in time and discover the many different fascinating facets of Prague Castle
- Tour the St. Vitus Cathedral and diminutive Golden Lane
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
"Skip-the-line" means you bypass the line waiting to purchase tickets—a great time saver.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line for buying of the Prague Castle admission ticket - CIRCUIT B
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Skip-the-line for security check into the Prague Castle complex
Departure & Return
Departure PointPrague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Ticket Redemption Point
St. Vitus Cathedral, III. nádvoří 48/2, 119 01 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is strongly advised to enter the Prague castle complex from side entrance of the tram station named (Pražský hrad). You will save a lot of time.
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Prague Castle Ticket and Introductory Overview?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Prague Castle Ticket and Introductory Overview?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 13
See all 13
- "I will say, it is much quicker to go to the side entrance and NOT the entrance for security up the castle steps." See review
- "It would be better to have a print out voucher that you hand in at the main entrance." See review
- "The castle is awesome and well worth spending a few hours wandering the grounds and the areas that you can go inside." See review
Product code: 9396P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPragueSkip-the-Line Tours - PilsenAttractions & Museums - PilsenSkip-the-Line Tours - Karlovy VaryAttractions & Museums - Karlovy VarySkip-the-Line Tours - DresdenAttractions & Museums - DresdenCategory
MusaionStaropramen Visitor CenterMuseum of CommunismPublic Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Aquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)Museum of Medieval TorturePrague State Opera (Státní Opera)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)KGB MuseumNáprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesApple MuseumLoreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Kingdom of RailwaysTa Fantastika Black Light TheatreHistorical Building of the National MuseumNizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Wallenstein Palace Gardens (Valdstejnská Zahrada)Museum Kampa