- Skip-the-line Prague Castle ticket in central Prague
- Explore Prague Castle at your own pace
- Step back in time and discover the many different fascinating facets of Prague Castle
- Tour the St. Vitus Cathedral and diminutive Golden Lane
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is strongly advised to enter the Prague castle complex from side entrance of the tram station named (Pražský hrad). You will save a lot of time.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The four stars are for the castle itself, which is spectacular and definitely worth visiting." See review