11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the nature of Northern Bohemia on this day trip to Bohemian Switzerland National Park. This small-group tour takes you south of Prague to the border of the Czech Republic and Germany and puts you smack in the middle of Central Europe's most beautiful landscapes. Sail on a gondola-style boat down the river, walk along the Elbe River and gawk at the views offered by The Bastei rock formation.
- Spend a day away from the hustle of the city and enjoy the beauty of Bohemian Switzerland National Park
- See Pravcicka Gate or sail in Gorges of Kamenice (depending on tour option selected)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch (main course+drink) in a local Czech hotel restaurant
- Choose from different tour options to create your trip accordingly to your preferences
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Five different route options, depending on the season, let you tailor this trip to your fitness levels.
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour with local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Á la carte lunch (main course and drink)
Basic gear rental (raincoats, hiking sticks, gloves, backpack etc.)
WiFi on board
A friendly & fun Guide with professional driver certificate and trained in first aid for your safety
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Prague or Dresden downtown hotel or AirBnB. Please advise your accommodation address when booking the tour. Please mind that pick up time is different for each Tour Option. Thank you.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Narnia (Tisa Rocks) & Bastei
11/8/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
The TOP 3 Highlights In 1 Day
4/2/2022 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Tailored Private Tour
7/26/2020 - 12/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Easy Tour - Boat Ride & Bastei
4/2/2022 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Bastei and Gate Winter Hike
11/8/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Friday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary requirements can be easily accommodated
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Hikes s.r.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There are some more difficult parts of the easy path as you are hiking up and down a gorge and for Bastei there are several steps." See review
- "This hike is definitely not for couch potatoes, it's a mildly strenuous hike (figure 15 miles) with some incline, but not anything terribly steep (more like lots of stairs)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews
11 to 13 hours
11 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryHiking - Karlovy VaryNature and Wildlife - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryFull-day Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovHiking - Cesky KrumlovNature and Wildlife - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovFull-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauHiking - PassauNature and Wildlife - PassauWalking Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila) Tours & TicketsM1 Lounge Bar & Club Tours & TicketsAquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha) Tours & TicketsJan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha) Tours & TicketsVltava River Tours & TicketsDancing House (Tancici Dum) Tours & TicketsSt. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi) Tours & TicketsSpanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga) Tours & TicketsKGB Museum Tours & TicketsPrague Zoo Tours & TicketsPrague Metronome (Prazský Metronom) Tours & TicketsPrague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) Tours & TicketsMuseum Kampa Tours & TicketsSt. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Communism Tours & TicketsFranz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky) Tours & TicketsKampa Island Tours & TicketsLesser Quarter (Mala Strana) Tours & TicketsPrague City Gallery (GHMP) Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne) Tours & Tickets