3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Prague Castle and neighboring Malá Strana on this 3-hour walking tour. Cross over the iconic Charles Bridge with your professional guide and turn off into pretty Malá Strana, or Lesser Town, one of the city’s oldest and most historical districts. Visit Kampa Park and Wallenstein Garden, see Templar church and snap photos of unusual art by David Cerný, a ground-breaking Czech artist. Then, ascend the hill to Prague Castle, where you’ll stroll along Golden Lane, see St Vitus Cathedral and enjoy breathtaking panoramas of the city from above.
- 3-hour walking tour of Malá Strana and Prague Castle
- See some of Prague’s oldest and most historic sights with an experienced guide
- Walk across the Charles Bridge and visit Kampa Park
- Admire the unconventional sculptures by Czech artist David Cerný
- Visit the Vojan and Wallenstein gardens
- Explore Prague Castle, including Golden Lane and St Vitus Cathedral
- Enjoy great views of Prague and learn about its ancient and medieval history
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Entry day ticket to Castle Area sights
Transport to the meeting point and from the conclusion point
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Michalská 432/12, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Castle Walking Tour with Entry fees?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Castle Walking Tour with Entry fees?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Prague Castle Walking Tour with Entry fees?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Castle Walking Tour with Entry fees?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2336PRGCASTLE
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPragueCity Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryCity Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovCity Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)Vltava RiverPowder Tower (Prasná Brána)Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)Museum KampaTroja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)Wallenstein Palace Gardens (Valdstejnská Zahrada)Ta Fantastika Black Light TheatreSpanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Prague ZooZizkov DistrictNizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Museum of Medieval TortureApple MuseumSex Machines Museum