Explore our promoted experiences
- 12-hour Huatulco Bay trip from Puerto Escondido
- Ride a catamaran and explore the beaches of La India and Maguey
- Swim and snorkel as you please (snorkel gear not included)
- Visit the Guadalupe church and enjoy shopping in the town of Huatulco
- Learn about the history and tourism of the region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
You can find Us in Boulevard Benito Juarez local 4 Fraccionamiento Rinconada.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In Santa Cruz, step aboard a large catamaran and head to the Bay of La India. Stop here for about two hours to snorkel (remember to bring your own gear), or check out the beach. Then, the catamaran zips you to the Bay of Maguey, where you’ll enjoy a lunch of seafood delights (additional expense) — pineapple stuffed with seafood, shrimp 4x4 baked fish, and more — all prepared in a clay oven. While enticing food aromas waft your way as the meal is being cooked, take the time to discover the beach here.
After lunch, visit Crucecita, the center of Huatulco, and head to the Guadalupe church. Look up and see a 919-foot-tall (280 meters) painting of Virgin Mary, the world's largest painted on the dome of the church.
At a museum of crafts, watch how rugs and carpets are locally made out of sheep's wool and painted with dyes from cochineal, a desert insect. Peruse the selection of wooden handicrafts and handmade masks made of coconut at the local market.
Wrap up your town tour with a visit to a silver craft factory and a stroll through the Kisoko, Huatulco’s central park. Your 12-hour trip ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of four people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Turisticas de Valfred
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff