Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Other drop off locations can be arrange directly with the guide!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sunscreen, lightweight long-sleeved and long pants shirts to stay covered and protected (optional)
- Closed-toed shoes suitable for hiking trails of moderate difficulty (including inclined and uneven surfaces)
- Swimming suit and a towel (optional)
- Cash for purchases in the Garden’s Gift Shop and gratuity for your tour guide & waiters (an optional way to reward great service)
- Please note: The Garden accepts cash in Mexican currency or can convert CAN and USD at its daily exchange rate. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are also all accepted.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must be at least 4 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Botanical Gardens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We learned so much from our tour guide Ruby.The lunch that was included with the tour was made with some of the plants.It would be better if they picked you up and dropped you off at your hotel." See review
- "Trip taken from cruise ship, easy to organise through Viator, good information re pick up where Ruby was waiting for us." See review