5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the highlights of Puerto Vallarta: the rich history, beautiful architecture, and stunning scenery that has made it a tourist hotspot for many years. Visit the seaside Malecon and celebrated Lady of Guadalupe Church. You will stop at several lookout points for spectacular views of the Bay of Banderas and Los Arcos before lunch and the return trip to your hotel.
- Spend the morning discovering what Puerto Vallarta has to offer
- This tour is a great introduction to the beautiful city
- Travel through residential neighborhoods to see where locals live
- Lunch at a scenic spot and an optional tequila tasting are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tequila tasting (optional)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will Pick You up at Your Hotel Lobby
- Marina Terminal Puerto Vallarta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Tours Vallarta
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Passenger Vallarta Private City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Passenger Vallarta Private City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Passenger Vallarta Private City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Passenger Vallarta Private City Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaShore Excursions - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoCity Tours - JaliscoPorts of Call Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboBus Tours - San Jose del CaboCity Tours - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboShore Excursions - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosCity Tours - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & TicketsGringo Gulch Tours & TicketsAquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsVista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsMarina Vallarta Tours & TicketsMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsBoca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & Tickets