- Spend a day exploring Puerto Vallarta’s beaches, reefs, and underwater caves
- Enjoy a complimentary boat ride, access to snorkel equipment, and a cooler
- Swim with tropical fish and other marine life at Los Arcos National Park
- Get off the beaten path, soak up the sun, and enjoy lunch at Las Ánimas
Departure & Return
Meeting Location is at the top Los Muertos Pier in Zona Romantica. Address: Francisca Rodríguez, Col. Altavista, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to Bring - Swimsuits, Towels, Sunscreen, Mexican Pesos for: Restaurant, souvenirs, incidentals & gratuities.
- * Guest are welcomed to bring beverages and snacks for the boat ride.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Estigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms