Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 2.5-hour bike tour of Puerto Vallarta's El Malecon
- Enjoy the sights of the boardwalk with a personalized guide
- See Banderas Bay, the Cathedral, lighthouse and the pier
- Taste authentic Mexican fare at local spots (own expense)
- Learn about Puerto Vallarta's history and beautiful architecture
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure
Departure & Return
6 blocks north from the boardwalk, across street from the shell gas station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xiutla Riders Ecoadventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms