6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See the highlights of Puerto Vallarta on a full-day tour that explores downtown, Los Arcos, and Mismaloya Beach. With an expert guide to lead the way, you’ll stroll the Malecón, see gorgeous coastal scenery, and visit a tequila distillery for a tour and tasting. This Puerto Vallarta tour is a great choice for first-time visitors, and it includes pickup and drop-off at local hotels.
- See Puerto Vallarta's highlights with a local guide
- Explore the streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will reconfirm your pick up time on a second mail, it depends on the area your hotel is located.
*Last minute bookings: please contact the office to confirm your pickup time
- Puerto Magico, Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puerto Vallarta Discovery - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Puerto Vallarta City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Puerto Vallarta City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Puerto Vallarta City Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Puerto Vallarta City Highlights Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaShore Excursions - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoPorts of Call Tours - JaliscoHistorical Tours - JaliscoHalf-day Tours - JaliscoShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboBus Tours - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboHistorical Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboShore Excursions - Los CabosBus Tours - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosHistorical Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Boca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsAquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsMarietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsGringo Gulch Tours & TicketsBanderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas) Tours & TicketsVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & TicketsVista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsMarina Vallarta Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & Tickets