Explore our promoted experiences
- Puerto Vallarta food walking tour with an expert guide
- Savor the city’s best tacos, tostadas, and other street food
- Receive a signature shopping bag and complimentary tour photos
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
We meet next to River Cafe Restaurant. Isla Rio Cuale 4, Zona Romántica, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
What To Expect
Carnitas (braised pork) and tacos dorado (deep-fried tacos) are next on the menu, followed by a behind-the-scenes look at a local treasure where you’ll find fresh-baked breads and sample hot-off-the-grill corn tortillas.
Browse produce stalls at the market and learn about a plethora of chiles before crunching into a ceviche tostada and fish taco. Hop between taco stands for a taste of a seafood chile relleno taco and a shrimp brochette. Top it off with a tender pork quesadilla and be sure to save room for dessert — Michoacán-style sorbet or ice cream — before ending your walking tour at a candy shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over three hours)
- Tours go out rain or shine
- Some of the places visited may change depending on the day
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Eats Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It rained most of our tour but she made it totally worth it and was prepared with umbrellas." See review