- Eating and walking small-group tour through the Emiliano Zapata and 5 de Diciembre neighborhoods of Puerto Vallarta
- Sample full-sized portions of tortas, sopes, churros and much more
- Stop at up to four different taco carts
- Learn about the gastronomic history of each neighborhood
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention
Departure & Return
Gueros is located in the corner of Constitucion and Madero. Google Link: https://goo.gl/maps/CYeadr8hWw7Wo7g29
The tour will end at 5 de Deciembre neighborhood close to the north end of the malecon so you can continue exploring centro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking by filling out the 'Special Requirements' box
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallarta Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms