7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Escape the bustling city of Puerto Vallarta and spend the day immersed in nature on a catamaran tour. Sail across Banderas Bay to more secluded areas that can only be reached by boat for a relaxed experience. Snorkel in Los Arcos de Mismaloya National Park, visit the small village of Las Animas, and hike to the waterfall in Quimixto over the course of the day.
- Swim, snorkel, and soak up the sun on a boat tour
- Breakfast, lunch, and light snacks are included
- Upgrade to include activities like horseback riding
- Enjoy views of Puerto Vallarta from your catamaran
Saved to wishlist!
Boat trip on Catamaran
Drinks on board
Insurance while on the boat
Light Breakfast and Lunch
Music to dance and karaoke
Snorkel at Los Arcos & Kayaks at Las Animas Beach
Extra activities like: horse riding, acces to Adventure Park, banana etc
Port Fee 2 USD per person
Departure & Return
Puerto Magico , Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY vallarta stap travel ¡¡¡¡¡
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Animas, Los Arcos & Quimixto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Animas, Los Arcos & Quimixto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Animas, Los Arcos & Quimixto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Animas, Los Arcos & Quimixto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Animas, Los Arcos & Quimixto
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VallartaCatamaran Cruises - JaliscoNature and Wildlife - JaliscoWater Tours - JaliscoFull-day Tours - JaliscoCatamaran Cruises - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboWater Tours - San Jose del CaboFull-day Tours - San Jose del CaboCatamaran Cruises - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory
Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas) Tours & TicketsBoca de Tomatlan Tours & TicketsMarina Vallarta Tours & TicketsAquaventuras Park Tours & TicketsVista Vallarta Golf Club Tours & TicketsNuevo Vallarta Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe) Tours & TicketsVallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta) Tours & TicketsZona Romantica Tours & TicketsGringo Gulch Tours & TicketsLos Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos) Tours & TicketsEl Tuito Tours & Tickets