- Puerto Vallarta shore excursion with jungle canopy zipline and speedboat ride
- Soar over the river across 15 cables with distances up to 1,450 feet (442 meters) long
- Purchase lunch and drinks (own expense) at a riverside restaurant and taste tequila (included)
- Swim and kayak plus observe marmosets, coatimundi, and boas at an animal sanctuary
Departure & Return
We offer 2 transportation options (by boat or by land) with several pick up points in Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta, please select the most convenient option according your location. - Marina area (by boat or land) - Nuevo Vallarta (by boat or land) - South/Romantica (by land)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to an informative orientation as guides explain the layout of the course and ziplining techniques. Don your protective gear and then ascend to the vertiginous vantage point of the first platform.
Clip onto the cable and propel yourself from the platform to begin soaring over the scenery below. During your series of 15 ziplines, hike between platforms to truly immerse yourself in the splendor of the jungle. Pause to capture photographs of wildlife as your informative guide answers questions about the fascinating flora and fauna of the region.
As you approach the final and formidable zipline, find a partner to race against on the twin cables. Embark upon a dramatic contest as you speed to the finish line, soaring straight into a tequila bar and riverfront restaurant to celebrate your courageous feat. Tequila tasting is included, while the purchase of mango margaritas and a delicious lunch are your own expense.
Then soar down waterslides and swim in the river's natural pools of the river, make use of provided kayaks and water toys (weather permitting), or set out to explore the on-site menagerie. Marvel at squirrel monkeys, boa constrictors, toucans, and iguanas for a captivating conclusion to an adrenaline-fueled day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration: 5 hours approximately, according to your selected pick up point
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit and a towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera with strap, extra cash, debit or credit card for lunch or souvenirs
- Please arrive to our meeting point 15 minutes prior your selected departure time
- Minimum age: 5 years and under 40” height
- Adults over 285 lbs. / 129 Kilo
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a heart condition, chronic back pain or shoulder problems
- People who are unable to walk up hills or steps and intoxicated individuals
- Our Land Transportation option is suggested for pregnant women, children under 5 years or people with a heart condition, back pain or shoulder problems to enjoy all the other activities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We offer two departure options (land or sea), me sure to follow the appropriate pick up instructions
- Not recommended for travelers over 285 lbs. / 129 Kilo
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Veranos Canopy Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms