6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Matera without the hassle of planning on a private 1.5-hour tour to the city’s top landmarks, including the Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Cattedrale di Matera, and its renowned ancient cave dwellings. Going with a guide ensures you never get lost, as well as learn more about Matera than you might from a guidebook. For your convenience, round-trip hotel transport is included.
- Private tour ensures an intimate experience
- Go with a guide: Explore without the stress of navigating
- Get an inside perspective on top Matera landmarks
- Convenient round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer in air-conditioned vehicles from hotel to destination and back
Private guided visit of the historic district of Matera
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Consider the dress code for church visits (shoulders and knees should be covered) and wear comfortable shoes for the cobbled streets.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TUI italia s.r.l
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPugliaBus Tours - BariHistorical Tours - BariBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoBus Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastCategory
Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni Piazza del FerrareseZoosafari FasanolandiaBari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)Castel del MontePorta NapoliTrullo SovranoSan Giovanni RotondoGravina Di PugliaTraniGargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)