2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Regina Margherita, 71029 Troia FG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private guided tour of Troy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPugliaWalking Tours - BariHistorical Tours - BariWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastCategory
Porta NapoliTrullo SovranoPiazza del FerrareseBari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni Gravina Di PugliaSan Giovanni RotondoFoggiaGargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)Zoosafari FasanolandiaChurch of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)