1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Corso Lorenzo Fazzini, 71019 Vieste FG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided tour of Vieste - Gargano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPugliaWalking Tours - BariHistorical Tours - BariWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastCategory
Zoosafari FasanolandiaGargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)Porta NapoliTrullo SovranoPiazza del FerrareseChurch of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni San Giovanni RotondoTrulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)TraniSt. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)Foggia