3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For travelers without the time to invest in a full scuba diving course, this introductory dive will get you into the water in Pula. Learn the basics of scuba diving in a small group for beginners, and then discover the amazing underwater world of the Istrian Peninsula. Instruction, equipment, and dive guide included.
- Discover scuba diving with an introductory lesson in Pula
- Explore the Istrian coastline on a 30-minute dive
- Look for seahorses and other marine life underwater
- Small-group experience with individualized attention for beginners
Saved to wishlist!
Use of equipment
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Program start every day at 11 am and 3 pm. You need to specify the time of arrival with text message to +385976038966 +385989904246 or thrue e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Orca Diving Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8235P5