Are you interested in?
Pula Arena (Pula Amphitheatre) Tours
28 Tours & Activities
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
85 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the tourist crowds with a private walking tour of Pula’s historic center. Stroll the streets for an intimate perspective of landmarks including the Roman amphitheater, city gates, harbor, and Venetian fortress, with illuminating insights provided by your local guide. Benefit from the flexibility of a private tour, exploring at a pace that suits you, and arrange a convenient departure time according to your schedule.
- Immerse yourself in the city’s atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Arrange a departure time that suits your schedule
- Benefit from your guide’s undivided attention on private tour
- Forget the guidebook and learn about the city from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPula Arena, Flavijevska ul., 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return DetailsTwin Gate, Carrarina ul. 8, 52100, Pula, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Istria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 10
See all 10
Product code: 28637P1