Departure & Return
Across the main entrance of the Amphitheatre.
This was the main square during the Roman times and its architecture shows the entire history of Pula. It has several caffes and restaurants, so it's a good place to rest after the tour. On Forum you can also find the Pula Tourist Board office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vesna Ivetic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Sightseeing Tour of Pula.