3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get to know the history and culture of Pune during this small-group tuk-tuk tour through the old part of town. Board a tuk-tuk to explore the city that was once the seat of the Maratha Empire, from 1674 to 1818. Stop at key landmarks such as Shaniwarwada Fort, Ganpati Temple, and the Lal Mahal and learn about the history and culture of the city before heading back to your hotel.
- Take a tuk-tuk tour through the old town of Pune
- Learn about India’s Maratha Empire and Pune’s role
- Visit local markets, Hindu temples, and an ancient fort
- Tours are limited to 15 for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking local guide
Tuk tuk ride
Hotel Pick Up
Hotel Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick from all hotels located in Pune region
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go City Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPuneFood Tours - MaharashtraTuk Tuk Tours - MaharashtraWalking Tours - MaharashtraMarkets - MaharashtraHistorical Tours - MaharashtraHalf-day Tours - MaharashtraFood Tours - MumbaiTuk Tuk Tours - MumbaiWalking Tours - MumbaiMarkets - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiHalf-day Tours - MumbaiFood Tours - AurangabadTuk Tuk Tours - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadMarkets - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadHalf-day Tours - AurangabadCategory